At Prime Build we have an understanding and commitment to develop upcoming cadets who share our passion for delighting our customers, transforming the construction industry and who aspire to become tomorrow’s industry leaders. As a young company that continues to see rapid growth, we want to help nurture like minded cadets grow their career with like minded peers in a fast paced environment.
Our talented team has enabled us to win multiple supplier of the year awards and seen us recognised as one of Australia‘s fastest growing companies in recent years. Our team is the secret behind our success and we are committed to developing every team member to realise their long term career aspirations within our company.
A few things that make us different:
- We’re still a small company and all of our senior leaders clearly remember what it means to begin your career as a cadet; we understand the criticality of first class direction, mentorship, coaching and support to help you grow in your role whilst continuing in your studies
- We’ve got a small, nimble team that is the leading national supplier for a number of our international customers: you’ll be exposed to the opportunities often afforded to larger organisations whilst enjoying the camaraderie and variety of work available in a smaller employer
- We’re growing fast, opportunities abound to experience different disciplines during your cadetship and choose several career paths upon graduation
- As a national company with a local (North West Sydney) presence, you can skip the commute and get your life back.
- Prime Build is a great place to work. We offer ongoing training and development opportunities whilst encouraging creativity and innovation in how we operate.
What can you expect?
During your cadetship with us, you can expect to undergo periodic rotations which will give you exposure to Project Coordination, Contracts Administration, Estimating & WHSEQ. A copy of our detailed Cadet programme is available on request.
Tell us about yourself
When applying, please ensure you can demonstrate the following:
- Minimum (1-2) years completed Bachelor or Diploma in Building & Construction would be highly regarded
- Proven study results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional phone manner
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Can do, positive attitude
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Punctual and reliable
We believe Prime Build is a great place to work. If you’re interested in ongoing training and development, value being part of a team challenged to think creatively and innovatively, we think you’ll fit right in.
What are you waiting for?
If you’re curious about a cadetship and career with Prime Build, please click here to submit a copy of your resume and cover letter and we’ll be back in contact when the cadet window is open.